Individual research teams achieve in their areas, tangible results both in a wide cooperation with industry in The Czech Republic, and in cooperation with foreign research institutions.
These partnerships include various forms of cooperation:
- Joint research projects,
- Mobility of researchers abroad and the application sphere (mainly junior researcher and Ph.D. students),
- Joint publications or other types of results,
- Conferences, seminars and workshops, and others.
Joint Cooperation Centre INEF with foreign institutions:
- The ERA-NET project EN-PME-TEST (Common European method for determination of particulate matter Emissions of solid fuel burning appliances and boilers) 2011–2014.
- COST Action TD1204 Modelling of nanomaterials toxicity (MODENA) – Cooperation with IOM, Edinburgh (UK) and the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm (Sweden).Cooperation with EU-VRI (The European Virtual Institute for Integrated Risk Management) in the project nanoSTAIR.
- Co-operation on issues of socio-economic analysis of hazardous chemicals under the REACH directive: Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (NL), INERIS (France).
- ETPIS – European Technology Platform on Industrial Safety -COOPERATION project SAFER.
- CEN TC 352 Nanotechnology – preparation of technical standards for nanotechnology. Coordinator: AFNOR (France).
- Activities Joint Expert Group on Transboundary Accidents, UNECE.
- Activities OECD Steering Group on NaTech (Natural hazard induced chemical accidents).
- The project EUCOSH EU – EU China occupational health and safety.
- Project Transfer the best technologies in the areas of energy resources, OP cross-border cooperation SR-CR – cooperation with the University of Zilina.
- Project //Support for local biomass heating //, OP cross-border cooperation SR-CR – cooperation with the University of Zilina.
- Project Improving air quality in the border area of Czech and Poland Operational Program CBC Czech Republic – Republic of Poland 2007 – 2013 – Cooperation with the Institute of Industrial Ecology territory Katowice.
- The project COACH BioEnergy, reg. No. 1CE013P3, OP Transnational Cooperation Central Europe – cooperation on the project with 14 research institutions from the region of Central Europe.
- Project Waste management in Moravian and Zilina region, OP cross-border cooperation SR-CR – cooperation with the University of Zilina.
- Project Development of cooperation between VEC and KET focusing on professional growth of PhD students and researchers, OP cross-border cooperation SR-CR – cooperation with the University of Zilina.
- Project Transnational Cooperation – Central Europe: E2BEBIS Environmental and Economic Benefit from Biochar clusters in the Central area project with eight partners from Italy, Slovenia, Slovakia, Poland and Czech.
- Park Naukowo-Technologiczny Euro-Centrum Sp. z.o.o., Research Miscanthus biomass gasification. Katowice, Poland, 2011.